For advocacy and arbitration
Twenty five years of experience
– Drafting, preparing and reviewing company incorporation contracts.
– Drafting, preparing and reviewing commercial cooperation contracts.
– Drafting, preparing and reviewing commercial agency contracts
– Providing legal services and litigation for clients.
– Representing clients in local arbitration committees and boards
– Representing clients at the Labor Dispute Settlement Committee.
– Solve corporate problems with governmental organizations.
– Provides corporate structure preparation services.
– Providing services for preparing internal regulations for companies
Experience provided for services
– A group of consultants from King Abdulaziz University.
– A group of consultants from Umm Al-Qura University.
– A group of consultants from the University of Jeddah.
Leadership and creativity in the field of institutional development.
Providing the best service at the lowest cost in the shortest time with the highest quality.
Providing the best quality services with competitive ability.
– MAS College Corporation, “Limited Liability”.
-Subul Al-Khebra Company, “Limited Liability”.
– Union of Experts Company, “with limited liability.”
Contracts, consultations and pleading
– Jeddah Orphans Association.
– Talal Adham Trading Group.
– Bahamdeen Group of Companies.
– Aliaa Institute for Women Training.
– Thaghar Higher Institute for Training.